radio boise playlist for week of 10/01/07

Summer gives way to Fall, sweet grooves give way to sweet grooves of a different flavor.

On it flows, and so it goes.

Hope you enjoyed this show, I know I enjoyed assembling it for you.

Questions and/or comments? Please go ahead and click on that 'email me' link sitting in the sidebar just over to the right.

Thanks for listening!


TITLE / ARTIST / ALBUM (or source)


Summer, I Pissed You Away / Michael Shelley / Too Many Movies

She Should Have Just / The Electric Flag / Old Glory: The Best of The Electric Flag

Nothing Lasts / Steve Miller Band / King Biscuit Flower Hour, Vol. 2

A Whiter Shade Of Pale / King Curtis / Live At Fillmore West

Death Of A Clown / The Kinks / Something Else By The Kinks

You Got The Love / Professor Morrison's Lollipop / Happy Together: The Very Best of White Whale Records

I'm A Snake / The Gants / Roadrunner! The Best Of Gants

The Piano Has Been Drinkin' (Not Me) / Dan Hicks & The Hot Licks / Beatin' The Heat

Down, Down, Down / The Flamin' Groovies / Groovies Greatest Grooves

I Love My Baby / The Phaetons / Mark Lamarr's Ace Is Wild

Tuve un amor / Freddy Fender / Interpreta El Rock!

Tears, Tears, Tears / Ben E. King / Anthology Vol 4 - Seven Letters

Meaning Of Loneliness / Van Morrison / What's Wrong With This Picture?

Check Your Bucket / Eddie Bo / New Orleans Funk

I'm Comin' Home / Arthur Alexander / Rainbow Road: The Warner Brothers Recordings

To Love Somebody / James Carr / The Essential

Clues / Paul Weller / Paul Weller

In My Own Dream / Paul Butterfield Blues Band / In My Own Dream

The Last Train / Gregory Page / The Romantic Adventures Of Harry

Bacon Fat / Big Daddy & His Boys / Mark Lamarr's Roc-King up a Storm

Since I Fell For You / Shirley Gunter / Shirley Gunter

Hey Baby / Rosemary Clooney / Jazz Singer

I Waited a Little Too Long / Kay Starr / Kay Starr: The Capitol Collector's Series

Come On (Parts 1 & 2) / Earl King / The Genius Of Dave Bartholomew

Spreadin' Honey / The Watts 103rd St. Rhythm Band / In Yo' Face! Roots Of Funk (Vol. 1/2)

I Go To Sleep / Cher / All I Really Want To Do

Not Born To Follow / Alan Price / A Price On His Head

Dirty, Dirty / Crazy Horse / Crazy Horse

Oh Yeah / Can / Tago Mago

T.N.K. / 801 / 801 Live