It's a guest deejay slot this week in Berkeley!!

- - ANNOUNCEMENT!! - -

THURSDAY 9/27/07
9am - NOON (Pacific Time)
'The In Crowd' guest DJ slot on KALX 90.7 FM in Berkeley
( http://kalx.berkeley.edu ),
live on the air with Sex 14s.

As if another visit back to the bay area from whence I came isn't excitement enough for me, this upcoming
THURSDAY the 27th,
barring incident, I'll be on the air sitting in with my dear friend
Sex 14s, spinning tunes during his morning timeslot on KALX.
Last time I did this was back in January, and Sex was gracious enough to turn his show over to me for the duration. It was just WAY too much fun.

(KALX ad image by DJ Craig Baxter.) ⤴

I hope you'll listen in, if you have the opportunity. It's been a while since I've had the live radio experience I love so much.
Could be I'll suck, which I'm sure would also be entertaining...