radio boise playlist for week of 08/06/07

I'm doubtful that anyone out there has more fun than me when I'm programming another show.

I get to indulge my whims, pick the music that moves me at the moment, and let it fall together in a manner that suits my tastes.

The result couldn't possibly suit everyone, but I follow my own happiness confident that the show will strike the right people the right way.

It's a great privilege, and I thank you for being involved in the process.

And as always: Any questions, comments about the music - - just click on the 'email me' link.

Thanks again, thanks!


TITLE / ARTIST / ALBUM (or source)


Zing! Went The Strings Of My Heart / Smoking Popes / The Party's Over

The Prisoner / George Baker Selection / A Golden Classics Edition

Days / Outrageous Cherry / Stereo Action Rent Party

See The Constellation / They Might Be Giants / Apollo 18

Seven / The Billy Nayer Show / The Billy Nayer Show

Some-A Your Sweet Love / Wayne Cochran / Get Down With It! (The White Knight Of Soul 1959-72)

Out Of Time / BBQ / Tie Your Noose

What A Fool I Was / The Watzloves / Catch Me A Possum

Sugar Bee / Cleveland Crochet / Golden Age of American Rock 'n' Roll - Volume 7

I Gave You Everything / Irma Thomas / Something Good (The Muscle Shoals Sessions)

Give Me Back My Dynamite / Doris Troy / Doris Troy

Sookie Sookie / Don Covay / Mercy Mercy:Definitive Don Covay

A World Without Music / Archie Bell & The Drells / Tightening It Up: The Best Of Archie Bell & The Drells

Complicated / The Rolling Stones / Between The Buttons

Black & White World / Elvis Costello & The Attractions / Get Happy!!

Helen / The Embrooks / Our New Day

Last Days / The Osmonds / The Plan

Gotta Keep Movin' / MC5 / High Time

What Is Hip? / Tower Of Power / What Is Hip? Anthology

What Do You Want From Life? / The Tubes / White Punks on Dope

Bangin' Man / Slade / Get Yer Boots On: The Best Of Slade

I'm Talking About You (Single Version) / Chuck Berry / The Anthology

Fine Old Foxy Self / James Brown / Roots Of A Revolution

Poach / Stone Fox / Stone Fox

You've Got To Lose / Cesar Rosas / Soul Disguise

Would We Be Alive? / Nomeansno / Would We Be Alive?

Stroke Of Genius / Fred Schneider / Just Fred

I’m A Record Junkie / The Monsters / Youth Against Nature

Oral Health / Sweet 75 / Sweet 75

The Way She Get Around / Sweet Baby / It's A Girl!

No Matter What You Are / The Platters / The Magic Touch: Anthology

Watch Your Step / Bobby Parker / Golden Age of American Rock 'n' Roll - Volume 7

Blessed Are These Tears / Doug Sahm / The Last Real Texas Blues Band Feat. Doug Sahm

After Hours / The Roy Meriwether Trio / Soul Invader (1968)