C. U. Next Tuesday - - at KALX in Berkeley!


Just wanted to let you know that I'm terribly tickled to announce that next week I'll be making a guest DJ appearance back at my old stamping grounds, KALX in Berkeley.

This upcoming Tuesday, 1/23, I'll be sitting in with my old pal Sex 14s during his show from 9am to Noon. (That's Pacific time) Looks like my portion of the timeslot will be from around 9 until 11.

Spinning tunes, gabbing and having fun. Sounds good to me.

If you're in the Bay Area and within broadcast range, KALX is found on the dial at 90.7 FM.

If you're near an internet connection anywhere else on the planet, KALX is found at - -

http://kalx.berkeley.edu/

There's a few different listening options to choose from on their home page.

I hope you'll listen in if you get the chance.

Big sloppy thanks to the lovely and talented Sex 14s for hosting me!