radio boise playlist for week of 9/11/06

Just more flat out fun following the flow from one inkling of inspiration to the next.
Rhyme and/or reason?
Maybe. Ask me again later - - ?

OR send a message from you to me me by clicking the 'email me' linkage over just a smidge towards the right side of this page.
Ask a question about the music.
Make a suggestion for a future show. Or just say 'howdy'...
Thank you kindly.



TITLE / ARTIST / ALBUM (or source)

Gotta Get To Your House / David Seville / The Music Of David Seville

Samba Ordinaire / Little Jack Melody And His Young Turks / My Charmed Life

Today / Scaffold / The Scaffold At Abbey Road 1966-1971

Blue Light / Combustible Edison / Blue Light ep

We Don't Need No Smurf Here / Cosmo Vitelli / Glücklich III, a collection of brazilian flavours from the past and the present

Have A Cigar / Primus / Miscellaneous Debris

Mouthwaterin' (Live) / NRBQ / God Bless Us All

Bread & Butter / Charlie Chesterman / Dynamite Music Machine

Cartoon Wisdom / The Bottle Rockets / Blue Sky

Sweet Potato / Elvin Bishop / Elvin Bishop Group

I Don't Know / Screamin' Jay Hawkins / Portrait Of A Man

Sparks (#1) / Nervous Norvus / Stone Age Woo: The Zorch Sounds Of Nervous Norvus

(I'd Go The) Whole Wide World / The Prissteens / Scandal, Controversy & Romance

What Do I Get / Buzzcocks / DIY: The Modern World - UK Punk II (1977-78)

Jilted John / Jilted John / D.I.Y. Teenage Kicks: UK Pop I (1976-79)

Flaming Torch / The Only Ones / Special View

Your Boyfriend Is Okay / Bartlebees / Twen Beat E.P.

I'm Straight / The Modern Lovers / The Modern Lovers

Blue Citque / The BellRays / Let it Blast

Love Is Only Sleeping / The Monkees / Pisces, Aquarius, Capricorn & Jones Ltd.

The Night Comes Down / Queen / Queen

Baby, It's You / Smith / Group Called Smith

Magic Mountain / Eric Burdon & War / Best Of Eric Burdon & War

We’re Going Wrong / Jack Bruce / More Jack Than God

Yer Blues / The Dirty Mac / Rolling Stones Rock And Roll Circus [Live]

I'm Down / The Punkles / Punk

Look At Me I'm Cool!!! / Simon & The Bar Sinisters / Look At Me I'm Cool!!!

Jungle Hop / Don & Dewey / Jungle Hop (Specialty)

Jelly-Roll / Richard Berry / Get Out Of The Car

Oochie Coochie / Big Sandy / Dedicated to You

Midnight Creeper Part One / Johnny Otis / Creepin' With The Cats

Have Love Will Travel / Pearl Harbour / Here Comes Trouble

Shot Down / The Sonics / Here Are The Ultimate Sonics

Don't Try It / Sam The Sham & The Pharaohs / The Best Of Sam The Sham & The Pharaohs